We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice you are submitting is accurate and that you are either the owner of the work that is claimed to be infringed or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of a representative who is authorized to act for you.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
If you knowingly misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages. See section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our firm policy to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be an infringement of another's copyright or is indicative of infringing activity according to facts or circumstances. The accounts of those who are repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, and access to infringing material will be disabled with all expediency in alignment with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.